Head of Post
Ms Bronwyn Robbins
Wisma Kalla Lt. 7
Jalan Dr Sam Ratulangi No. 8
Makassar 90125 - Indonesia
Please note, the Consulate-General's telephone system is currently having technical issues. Please contact us by email in the first instance.
+62 411 366 4100
- General enquiries: [email protected]
- Visas and Migration email form
- Consular Services: [email protected]
- Passport Services: [email protected]
The Australian Consulate-General Makassar is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
Passport and consular services are by appointment only. Appointments are generally scheduled from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
The Consulate-General does not process or advise on visa, migration or citizenship applications. Click here for more information on visas and migration.
- Monday 2 January - New Year’s Day (In Lieu)
- Monday 23 January - Chinese New Year 2574 (in lieu)
- Friday 7 April - Good Friday
- Monday 10 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 24 April - Idul Fitri 1442 Hijriyah (in lieu)
- Tuesday 25 April - Idul Fitri 1442 Hijriyah (in lieu)
- Thursday 29 June - Idul Adha 1442 Hijriyah
- Thursday 17 August - Indonesian Independence Day
- Monday 2 October - Labour Day
- Monday 25 December - Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December - Boxing Day
- Wednesday 27 December - Additional DFAT Public Holiday
- Thursday 28 December - Additional DFAT Public Holiday
- Friday 29 December - Additional DFAT Public Holiday
Other Australian posts in Indonesia
Australia has four posts in Indonesia. Our embassy is in Jakarta, and we have consulates-general in Bali and in Surabaya.